29th SGIFF: In Conversation | Eerie
With director Mikhail Red, producer Micah Tadena and cast Bea Alonzo, Charo Santos-Concio and Jake Cuenca
An homage to the genre of convent-school horror, Eerie centres on the mysterious deaths of girls in St Lucia Convent, and their link to another tragedy that occurred years before. This subversive film is a sensory experience that calibrates a balance between fear and sympathy towards misjudged youth. Mikhail Red’s first foray into the horror genre stars Pinoy cinema heavyweights Bea Alonzo, Charo Santos-Concio and Jake Cuenca. Find out more about the inspiration behind Eerie, and how Red and his cast created a world torn apart by horror.
Eerie will be screened as part of the Special Presentation section on 3 December, 8pm at Capitol Theatre.
Official Website: sgiff.com
- A fully refundable fee of $5 is charged for each ticket booking.
- At the event, simply present the e-ticket to the Front-of-House desk. The refund will be processed electronically via Peatix. Otherwise, the ticket will be forfeited.
- Registration closes 3 December, 12.30pm. Any cancellations must be made before this cut-off date and time.
- Should the refund be done before the credit card cut-off date, no money will be deducted for ticket payment. In most cases, both the ticket payment and the refund appear separately on the credit card statement.
- Should the refund be done after the credit card cut-off date, Peatix will refund the amount the next month through a negative invoice.
- Peatix accepts VISA, Master, Paypal and AMEX.
Full line-up of off-screen events: sgiff2018.peatix.com
Enquiries: +65 6509 4749 / firstname.lastname@example.org
2:30 PM - 3:30 PM SGT
- The Salon, National Museum of Singapore
Free Seating (Refundable) SOLD OUT $5.00
- Venue Address
- 93 Stamford Rd, Singapore 178897 Singapore